In one line of this table when solved you find the password given that A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, ..., Z = 26, A = 27, B = 28 ...
Solve the puzzle using the following rules/information:
- In the empty boxes you can just fill in the numbers from 1 to 9.
- In the grey boxes you find the sum of the numbers for the boxes in the direction arrow shows (i.e. > means to the right and v means down).
- For each sum, you just can use a number only once ( != 10 > 4 + 4 + 2).
- Each number combination (e.g. each sum of 3 numbers adding up to 10) can just be used one time ( the order does not matter, so like 10=2+3+5 is the same as 10=3+2+5, so only one of them can be used).
- Thick solid black lines (beneath "30 v") mean that the sum for the number in that row/column ends there.
The password should be in all caps, no spaces.
You must be logged in to play.
Challenge by CPUkiller.