Level 4 help

deadsun
Timezone: UTC -6

Ok so for some reason I can't get this one. I have done Basic 5 so i understand the idea of what im doing but every thing I try is not working. The posted source seems to replace my "<" with &lt;. Im thinking thats my problem but I can't find a way around it. Am I looking at this wrong? Maybe it is is not my problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ynori7
Administrator
Timezone: UTC +2

Did you try your injection in every input field?

i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg

Xanatos
Timezone: UTC +1

I was having the same problem but I just figured it out today. I'm betting you missed one of the input fields like I did when you tried to do the XSS. You can PM me if you want.

deadsun

I tried every input field but I guess I was doing it wrong. I tried every input field with and with out "?". I also tried multiple variations of things like adding ">" in front and so on. I bet im missing somthing simple. But then again I maybe wrong completely.Ill PM you Xanatos tkx for help guys, I'm probably going to kick my self in the head when I figure it out.

kaden
Timezone: UTC +8

Have a think about what you need to make a alert box come up in a webpage.

then have a think about what a poor web developer might not check when they are coding such a page.

maybe they didn't expect a certain field to ever become editable.

deadsun

Im going to try and edit the feild by using addons but for some reason this chalange is hard to me when it should'nt be.I need to learn how to use my tools better. At least i know what im sposed to do now. I should be ableto figure it out now.