German "Bundestag" sells off Civil Rights in just 57 seconds

CPUkiller
Administrator
Timezone: UTC +1

German "Bundestag" sells off Civil Rights in just 57 seconds

This video exposes the hypocrisy of politicians. Politicians always state how important it is to protect private data, but now they've approved a law which would allow the civil registration offices (i.e. the office which keeps track of where everyone is living) to give out the names and addresses of everyone to address dealers and advertisers. In this video you can see that only about 25 congressmen showed up to vote out of the 600 that were supposed to. This law affects every German citizen, it takes away the right to informational self-determination. This video is a farce and one of the most valuable documents of our democracy at the same time. It shows the closeout sale of civil rights in just 57 seconds.

thumbdown

halls-of-valhalla.org/upload/sig.jpg

FakeMessiah
Timezone: UTC +2

Not good, hope they dont do that in Finland ohnoes

i.imgur.com/JJQwa.png

COM
Timezone: UTC +1

Well, at least you know about it, better than not to... I guess.
In Hungary a few years ago they caught the PM on tape straight up admitting that they've been lying to the people all along. I'm surprised that he's still alive after that. You guys need some good old fashioned rioting smile

ynori7
Administrator
Timezone: UTC +2

COM said:
You guys need some good old fashioned rioting

Not as much as we do here in the US smile.

But really that's pretty bullshit. Especially after all the complaints from politicians and political activists about people being lazy and not voting in elections.

i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg