Level 4 help

deadsun
Timezone: UTC -6

Ok so for some reason I can't get this one. I have done Basic 5 so i understand the idea of what im doing but every thing I try is not working. The posted source seems to replace my "<" with &lt;. Im thinking thats my problem but I can't find a way around it. Am I looking at this wrong? Maybe it is is not my problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

deadsun

Ok so for some reason I can't get this one. I have done Basic 5 so i understand the idea of what im doing but every thing I try is not working. The posted source seems to replace my "<" with &lt;. Im thinking thats my problem but I can't find a way around it. Am I looking at this wrong? Maybe it is is not my problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ynori7
Administrator
Timezone: UTC +2

Did you try your injection in every input field?

i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg

ynori7
Administrator
Timezone: UTC +2

Did you try your injection in every input field?

i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg

Xanatos
Timezone: UTC +1

I was having the same problem but I just figured it out today. I'm betting you missed one of the input fields like I did when you tried to do the XSS. You can PM me if you want.

Xanatos
Timezone: UTC +1

I was having the same problem but I just figured it out today. I'm betting you missed one of the input fields like I did when you tried to do the XSS. You can PM me if you want.

deadsun

I tried every input field but I guess I was doing it wrong. I tried every input field with and with out "?". I also tried multiple variations of things like adding ">" in front and so on. I bet im missing somthing simple. But then again I maybe wrong completely.Ill PM you Xanatos tkx for help guys, I'm probably going to kick my self in the head when I figure it out.

deadsun

I tried every input field but I guess I was doing it wrong. I tried every input field with and with out "?". I also tried multiple variations of things like adding ">" in front and so on. I bet im missing somthing simple. But then again I maybe wrong completely.Ill PM you Xanatos tkx for help guys, I'm probably going to kick my self in the head when I figure it out.

kaden
Timezone: UTC +8

Have a think about what you need to make a alert box come up in a webpage.

then have a think about what a poor web developer might not check when they are coding such a page.

maybe they didn't expect a certain field to ever become editable.

kaden
Timezone: UTC +8

Have a think about what you need to make a alert box come up in a webpage.

then have a think about what a poor web developer might not check when they are coding such a page.

maybe they didn't expect a certain field to ever become editable.