Of NoSQL and stuff

FakeMessiah
Timezone: UTC +2

So, NoSQL, does anyone have any experince on them database?
I'm curoius to give rethinkdb a try, so if anyone has tried it before i'd love to her about your experiences.
I know NoSql-databases might still be unusable for production, but i'd be using it for my own small project, so speed is not my main concern.
Also, i could possibly write some sort of article/something of my findings, if anyone's interested (my englush sucks so just bear with me)

i.imgur.com/JJQwa.png

FakeMessiah

So, NoSQL, does anyone have any experince on them database?
I'm curoius to give rethinkdb a try, so if anyone has tried it before i'd love to her about your experiences.
I know NoSql-databases might still be unusable for production, but i'd be using it for my own small project, so speed is not my main concern.
Also, i could possibly write some sort of article/something of my findings, if anyone's interested (my englush sucks so just bear with me)

i.imgur.com/JJQwa.png

ynori7
Administrator

Well I have experience with Neo4j, MongoDB, and CouchBase and it hasn't been a very good experience.

These articles show some of why I dislike Neo4j and MongoDB:
Neo4j
MongoDB

Although, you could maybe call Memcached and ElasticSearch NoSQL databases, and those I do like.

i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg

ynori7
Administrator

Well I have experience with Neo4j, MongoDB, and CouchBase and it hasn't been a very good experience.

These articles show some of why I dislike Neo4j and MongoDB:
Neo4j
MongoDB

Although, you could maybe call Memcached and ElasticSearch NoSQL databases, and those I do like.

i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg